|ITechLaw takes pleasure in presenting the ITechLaw International Asian Conference to be held at the majestic Leela Kempinski Hotel in Mumbai - the financial hub of India and one of the biggest Asian cities.
This two-day Conference will showcase recent developments in technology law (including media, telecom, biotechnology and new internet issues) and will feature presentations from leading legal practitioners and industry experts from around the world.
ITechLaw India IV will also offer unparalleled international networking opportunities aimed at professionals who constantly face the legal issues that arise in IT sales and distribution, e-commerce and protection of intellectual property.
- 4th consecutive event in the annual run of the ITechLaw India series
- Supported by several largest global law firms and associations
- 2-day Multi-Track Conferences
- Over 60 International & domestic speakers
- Contemporary topics addressed by leading IT law experts drawn from some of the largest law firms around the world
- Welcome Reception for overseas delegates, speakers & sponsors
- Gala Dinner and Networking Lunches - ample opportunities to meet fellow professionals
- Network & get a ringside view of the Indian IT Law & professional opportunities
- Explore tie-ups with reputed Indian law firms and get set to cater to one of the largest IT bases in the world